- Hands on Personal Assistant role
- Experienced PA require
- Immediate start available
Adecco Christchurch are currently working with long established and progressive logistics business specializing in servicing the temperature-controlled logistics requirements of their clients throughout New Zealand.
We are looking for an experienced PA (Personal Assistant) to provide support to the branch business support manager. This is an exciting opportunity in a super cool environment.
This role requires efficiency, initiative and the ability to think on your feet.
Some of the expected duties, but not limited to:
- Attend to customer enquiries, email and phone
- Assist with responding to customer communications
- Complete database information input
- Reconcile and processing of subcontractor invoices
- Spending time in the store doing stock counts / running messages between office and the store
- Writing out some SOP's (Standard operating procedures)
- PA or EA experience in an operational or warehousing role
The ideal candidate will have the below attributes
- Proven record in customer service or as a PA (Personal Assistant)
- Intermediate Computer literacy
- The ability to organise and prioritise work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Someone motivated with lots of initiative
If you are interested in joining a very busy team which is continuously improving and working with a client who looks after their team then please contact me today
This is for an immediate start so unable to wait for notice periods.
Please apply online today! Please attach an up to date CV and cover letter or to find out more about the role please call Zach on 03 341584