At Trustpower we are proud to say that our roots stretch back almost 100 years and we've remained 100% New Zealand owned and operated. We are one of the largest companies on the NZX and our reputation for innovation is showcased by our new Head Office, which is designed around the concept of Activity Based Working; a creative way of working which promotes flexibility, and enables collaboration between individuals and teams.
You will be joining the Energy Portfolio team as a Portfolio Modelling Analyst. The team is responsible for analysis of market conditions and financial modelling of various energy market projects. The team is focussed on optimising Trustpowers Energy Portfolio, and exploring opportunities to leverage our existing assets.
- Support development of market modelling tools and systems.
- Design and develop models to assist in decision making
- Develop mechanisms to improve Trustpower's forecasting, decision making and reporting.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for an analyst, who is a fast learner, has a thing for numbers and can work both individually and in a team. Along with:
- The ability to drive process improvements and system changes
- Advanced reporting skills
- The ability to challenge decisions and question the status quo
- The problem-solving ability
- Bachelor's Degree with strong Numerical focus, or similar experience.
What's in it for you?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer development and support with a strong, innovative culture. You will carve your own path with the support of your team leader and team. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a change or maybe your first role out of University. As well as you will also get to work with some outstanding people!
If this sounds like you, check out the position description and apply today. Please call Richard Spearman on 021 522 334 if you have any questions. Applications close 7pm, Friday 15th February.