- Based in Auckland or Wellington
- Unique opportunity in the Solutions Delivery Team
- Help enable us to be better, faster, slicker & more creative in the IT space
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Solutions Delivery & working with the Solution Delivery Team in this role you'll be actively helping us grow our people and capability to make every day a great day at work. In the early days of this appointment you'll assist with recruitment, performance analysis and reporting, while progressing key activities that bring efficiencies to the organisation. The role can grow from there depending on your skills, expertise and organisational priorities while your ideas and experience will help a vibrant team deliver great outcomes for our teams and customers.
What We're looking for
- You will be someone who can bring structure to the complex, loves to troubleshoot, identify blockages and really strive to understand, improve and ensure we operate with empowerment, efficiency and excellence.
- You will have a clear, articulate communication style and the natural ability to engage with your team and the wider business.
- Experience in Lean, Project Analysis, Business or Technical Analysis or process excellence would be an advantage.
- You may also have experience in managing recruitment and onboarding too.
- Experience working in a high-profile technology delivery environment would be a plus and, in this role, you'll get broad exposure to the IT space.
- Above all other skills, you will bring energy and a can-do attitude to your work and be a strong team player with a desire to learn about and improve how we achieve our outcomes.
The Solutions Delivery team within Kiwibank works in an agile way to deliver key Kiwibank technology projects, and application support. We focus our attention on helping our people to become great and improving our processes and practices to support high quality delivery of technology to our customers and staff. Kiwi's making Kiwi's great - we'd love to have you onboard. This opportunity to help us to help our customers is too good to pass.
Applications close Sunday 4th August at 9pm - Apply Now!
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time.