At Trustpower we are proud to say that our roots stretch back almost 100 years and we've remained 100% New Zealand owned and operated. We are one of the largest companies on the NZX and our reputation for innovation is showcased by our new Head Office, which is designed around the concept of Activity Based Working; a creative way of working which promotes flexibility, and enables collaboration between individuals and teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join the Pricing Team in the Retail Markets division as a Pricing Analyst for a fixed term period of 12 months.
At Trustpower we have a multi-utility offering and product bundling, which means increasing complexity, particularly regarding price setting and management. The Pricing Analyst ensures the complexity is managed accurately and our customers have a good experience, while maintaining or improving margins and updating prices as market conditions change.
- Drive process improvements and system changes
- Set up new products in our systems
- Analyse product prices and changes across Trustpower's product range
- Accurately implement price changes
Skills and Experience
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively to drive process improvements and system changes
- The ability to perform accurate price analysis
- Bachelor's Degree with strong Numerical or Financial focus, or similar experience
- Advanced computer literacy (Excel and SQL would be advantageous)
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like you, check out the position description and apply today. Please call Gemma Smith on 027 571 2846 if you have any questions. Applications close 4pm, Friday 22nd March.