- Own this role, make it your own
- Great team culture
- Fast paced, busy exciting environment
The Procurement Specialist role will deliver benefits and costs savings to the business, support contract management and supplier performance to Heartland Bank.
- Source, negotiate and manage contracts and implement supplier performance processes
- Administer the contracts register and other associated procurement registers to maintain accurate and up to date records
- Maintain procedures, templates, forms and relevant guidelines to assist the efficient and effective operation of procurement
- Provide administration support for tender process and including taking minutes for panel meetings and data entry of contracts
- Support the Procurement and Property Manager with administration of correspondence, reports, presentations and other material
- Assist with processing purchase orders from requisition through to payment
Is this you…
With a good understanding of procurement or purchasing, you’re a professional, with buckets of initiative. You have the ability to work independently and you possess excellent problem solving skills. You’re a hard worker who is passionate about doing a great job.
With demonstrated success in a procurement or purchasing role, keys to your success will include:
- Previous procurement experience
- Contract negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective administration skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This role might suit a parent returning to the workforce, a purchasing officer looking to move into procurement, or a procurement manager looking to work reduced hours.
And this is us…
Heartland Bank is a different kind of bank. We challenge the banking status quo and deliver radically better customer experiences by providing innovative ‘best or only’ banking products in niche markets under-serviced by the major banks. Digital origination and digital insights are core to our strategy. We’re straight up, we care about our customers and we thrive in a fast paced and agile environment. The Heartland team are super welcoming and have some great social events, working in Newmarket you’ll be never short of somewhere to grab lunch and travel is made easy with public transport and parking options. We offer all the good stuff- with benefits including life insurance, trauma insurance, income protection insurance and subsidised medical insurance to make sure you are well looked after.
We have a fast paced rapid change work environment so agility, grit, resilience and a sense of urgency is valued. We challenge our people to think laterally and to shake things up as we drive at pace to achieve and then exceed our goals.
Build a stellar career, apply now!