Fancy the challenge of working with the biggest audience in New Zealand? Use your user experience and facilitation skills to help us craft the future of Stuff.
You will be a Product Design professional who's got a strong product development and user research background. Benefits of working with us include:
You can say you work for NZ's leading media organisation that connects with over 3 million Kiwis a month!
- Influence and impact our Product team strategy, growing revenue and audience engagement
- MacBook laptops and a flexible working environment
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
- Working for a company with a strong social purpose - Faces of Innocents, Bags Not campaign, Buy a Beach, Member of Climate Leaders Coalition, Investigative pieces, Champions for Change
- A strong reward & recognition programme
- Staff deals on home services with our ventures, energyclubnz and Stuff Fibre
Day to day, you'll be part of a cross-functional product team focused on evolving and unifying our customer experiences.
- Facilitate turning ideas, questions, assumptions and knowledge into measurable user touch points
- Work with Product Managers to create and evolve product roadmaps
- Collaborate on strategy, vision and domain identity
- Applying systems thinking and elements of business analysis to Product Design decisions
- Plan and facilitate appropriate Product Design process with Product Managers, team members and stakeholders
- Explore, validate, build and measure a range of product initiatives to create a more nimble way of working
Stuff is a collection of digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. Proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, Stuff connects with 3.2 million Kiwis every month across its platforms, including NZ's largest news site, stuff.co.nz. But Stuff is no longer just a media company and is bringing Kiwis more of what they love with its range of sport, business and lifestyle events, and ventures.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz and making.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.