Do you want to be part of a great organisation that develops young leaders empowering them to lead change in their communities?
Do you have a passion for helping educate the next generation of New Zealanders to make positive choices on the road?
Do you thrive on collaborating with other community organisations to achieve collective goals - empowering our Rangatahi; keeping our communities safe?
This is your opportunity to join SADD as a Programme Delivery Lead as the newest member of our growing Delivery team, working directly with passionate young leaders, secondary schools, and community partners.
You will be tasked with delivering the SADD programme in Lower North Island secondary schools by facilitating new and existing student-led groups, building new relationships, and maintaining community connections in an effective, impactful, and sustainable way.
We are looking for a team player who is approachable and flexible, has an affinity for youth, and who has the following qualities:
· Experience working with young people and an understanding of youth issues
· A positive, enthusiastic and motivated mindset
· Are proactive, persistent, and confident in establishing new connections
· The ability to be creative and try new ways to engage our youth
· Exceptional relationship building and communication skills
· Ability to write and converse in Te Reo Māori would be an advantage
· Experience in facilitation and public speaking
· Current in Social Media trends, innovative and creative solutions to growing our connectivity
· Flexibility and availability to travel when required
Experience is desirable but not essential. SADD is looking for someone who can connect quickly and clearly with students. We are looking for the right person to join our positive and enthusiastic team.
If you can carry your enthusiasm and ability to work around problems into the school environment - then we want to hear from you.
This role will be based in Wellington, working with schools and community partners across Lower and Central North Island, starting mid-January 2020.
If this sounds like you, apply today!