- Exciting career opportunity with potential for growth
- New role supporting our Property Finance Manager in Tauranga
- Join the Kiwi bank that is all about Kiwis making kiwi businesses better off
At Kiwibank we are passionate about our community, and helping it thrive through our work is what we do best. We are an ambitious, hardworking bunch, but also know how to enjoy our work and have a great team dynamic.
We are looking for a Property Finance Analyst who has technical ability & experience, as well as the passion to learn and grow. You'll need to be fully committed to helping us meet our goals, be agile, and someone who can dig deep, stretch themselves and help us shape and grow Kiwibank's future in this region - if this sounds like you then read on.
What this role is all about…
- Looking after our clients' needs - you'll need to be customer centric and solutions focused helping provide great banking solutions for our Property Finance customers.
- Analysis and preparation of larger complex credit applications for commercial property investment and development transactions.
- Front line service to a portfolio of high value clients.
- Helping us achieve profitable growth.
To be a success in this role you will need to be someone who is…
- Proactive and a self-starter.
- Willing to learn and be looking for career growth.
- Process driven and having a great eye for detail will be essential too.
- Passionate, experienced & knowledgeable about the banking or property finance industry.
- A degree in property or business would be considered favourable.
We're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. So, if you're ready for your next career step within the banking industry or have a passion for property finance and a real desire to help people achieve their financial goals, what are you waiting for - have a read of the job description attached and if this exciting new role sounds like you… Apply Now!
Applications close Tuesday 26th February at 9pm
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time.