We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist responsible for monitoring and documenting agent communication and transactions in support of the company and departmental quality goals and initiatives within our Contact Centre. The Quality Assurance Specialist will fairly and consistently review agent customer contacts for accuracy and provide feedback as required.
Located at our modern premises in Palmerston North, the successful candidate will be flexible and available to work in shifts, full-time 40hrs, between 10am and 8pm Monday to Friday.
- Monitor Agent customer contacts for accuracy against standards provided
- Verify that agents are providing accurate solutions to customers
- Ensure that Agents are delivering a high level of customer experience.
- Record evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring forms
- Provide feedback to supervisors and/or agents on call performance
- Prepare and analyze quality reports for Management review
- Participate in the design and development of quality monitoring forms and standards
- Act as a 2IC to the Team Lead as and when required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing Quality Assurance within a contact centre environment would be preferred but not essential
- Experience developing and implementing QA programs would be highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Training Program - Induction & Ongoing
- Medical Insurance
- Staff rates for subscriptions to Stuff Publications
- Career Progression
Stuff is a collection of digital-first products and services, connecting Kiwis to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. We get the brand and message in front of the right customers whether they're big business, small business or somewhere in between. Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.