On behalf of our client, a National contractor we are seeking a number of Quality Assurance Technicians who have on-site experience in and around the Otago/Southland area.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right people and will allow access into a reputable and experienced company.
These roles are long term positions, therefore the applicants we are seeking will be available for a minimum of 6months due to the amount of training and projects that this person will undertake.
To be successful in this role as an Quality Assurance Technician will be able to demonstrate the following
- Health & safety focused
- Good work attitude and be able to learn quickly
- Ability to be a good team player
- Be able to do manual labour & follow instructions
- Ability to work away from home for extended periods of time
- Forward thinking to enable growth and efficiencies across the division's
- Good communication to interact with the public and different sectors
- Resilience as long working days are required in this role
- Full class 1 driver's licence essential
To be considered for these positions, please apply online and attach a current CV and any relevant employment related certificates.
All appointments will be subject to a pre-employment drug-test and security check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you would like to discuss either of these opportunities, please call Lagi on 03 477 4036.