- Long term work
- Working indoors
- Exciting new method of Construction
We are after Reach Truck drivers who are keen for work, beginning mid-January. Are you an amazing driver with even better experience?
Our client is just starting a new large-scale project in Seaview, which means they are looking for a Reach and Forklift OSH Endorsed operator to join their tight-knit warehouse team to ensure they can keep up with the demand! This company is responsible for pre-fabricated housing.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Reach Truck license (Endorsements are a bonus)
- Clean driving license
- Be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 20kgs
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- 2 awesome references
- Clean criminal conviction history
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Your own reliable transport to get to work and back
What's in it for you:
- Full-time, consistent hours
- Monday to Friday work
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive wages
If you have a good work ethic and have the motivation to progress your career in an iconic, innovative Kiwi company, then apply on line with an up to date CV. For any further questions call Linda at Adecco on 04 499 0344
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Candidates for this role will be required to have New Zealand Residency or a New Zealand work permit.