- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts, including hotel room nights
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Training & career progression
- A competitive reward and recognition programme
About the role:
Citylife Wellington is looking for a part time Receptionist to join our Front Office team.
You will be responsible for assisting in the smooth delivery of the hotel operations whilst providing our guests with friendly and efficient service on their arrival and departure.
You are a clear communicator who promotes and encourages teamwork, leading from the front. You will be the face of guest satisfaction whilst upholding hotel policies, procedures and best work practices efficiently and promptly.
This role works on a rotating roster and isn't just a 9-5 environment and that's part of the magic; so you'll need to be available to work a range of shifts across any given week. It could be early mornings or late finishes, so flexibility and reliability are important.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Previous leadership experience in a front office position is advantageous
- Opera knowledge is essential
- Current LCQ certificate is essential
- Excellent English communication skills, including exceptional numeracy skills
- Ability to achieve high guest satisfaction and customer service
- First Aid and General Managers Certificates are advantageous
Our focus is on delivering The Heritage Experience (T.H.E) which promises an exceptional and personalised experience every time a guest stays with us. Our H.O.P.E. values of Honesty, Ownership, Passion and Empathy define us as an organisation. We measure ourselves by these values, and are attributes we look for in all of our employees.
So if you think you can add an extra star to our wonderful reputation and are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, then this is your chance to join a fantastic team who truly values our employees.