KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
- We're looking for an outstanding Receptionist who will have the opportunity to be the face of KPMG in Tauranga. You will take pride in providing exceptional administrative support for the wider office, ensuring the smooth functioning of the reception area, and supporting the needs of external and internal customers. You will also have the opportunity to really make a difference and work in our fun and supportive office.
- We're looking for someone to start with us immediately until the end of February 2020. Hours of work will be 8:45am until 5:15pm, Monday to Friday.
- Ensure a lasting first impression of the firm’s desire to place client needs above everything else
- Provide efficient telephone response and services
- Manage meeting room and boardroom bookings, including knowledge of AV equipment and ensure these are kept tidy and cleared after meetings
- Booking and coordinating travel for staff and partners
- Catering assistance for in house functions
- Assistance with event management if required
- Deal with courier packages, mail, etc
- You'll need to have previous experience in a reception or frontline customer services role
- Professional appearance to a high standard
- Solid communication skills including listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Competent and literate in MS Excel, Word, Publisher and Outlook
- Excellent administration, organisational and time management skills
- High level of initiative and ability to think on your feet to solve problems
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Well organised and efficient in maintaining general tidiness of working areas
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.