Why Work For Us
A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Heritage Hotel Auckland is one of Auckland city's most recognisable historic landmark buildings, the iconic Farmers department store building. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 18 hotels in 14 New Zealand locations.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive wages
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts with preferred providers
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Access to the Employee Assistance programs
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
About the role:
As a Part Time Receptionist in our Front Office Team, you will be responsible for providing our guests a friendly welcome to our hotel. You will be efficient and accurate with your information providing our guests correct information about the hotel and area. This role works on a rotating roster with Morning shifts starting as early as 7am and late shifts finishing around midnight. Having a good availability and being able to work a rotating roster are essential.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Hotel experience in a reception role or experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent English communication skills; including exceptional numeracy skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Full, Clean New Zealand Drivers Licence advantageous
- General Manager Certificate and First Aid is advantageous
- Hold the current working rights to work in New Zealand