Suncorp is an organisation on the move! We focus on innovation and continually challenge our people to think outside the square. Committed to our people, we have a culture where leaders are empowered to make decisions and individuals are able to succeed in a supportive environment that rewards both team work and ambition. Do you want to be part of the success story?
Your next career move
We have a new opportunity to proactively manage and recover insured and uninsured debt for all Vero brands within agreed Best Practice across all classes of General Insurance Business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure workflow is managed to meet all objectives and targets set by the Recovery Team Leader.
- Assist and maintain service levels within the team.
- Negotiate settlement on the best terms for the business and the customer.
- Provide a professional service to our Insured and External Customers, colleagues, partners and suppliers.
- Follow through on promises and go the extra mile to deliver great customer outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
- General knowledge and experience in insurance
- End to end claims knowledge required
- Debt recovery experience desired
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage own work
- Effective communication skills (written & oral)
- Customer Service experience
What you’ll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and grow in one of the most successful insurers in Australasia with over 9 million customers. We offer the freedom to work in a flexible environment, respect and encourage diversity and as an international company we offer opportunities for training and career advancement.
For a full range of our benefits please visit https://www.suncorp.co.nz/careers.html
If this role sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please express your interest by applying.
Advertised: 19 Jul 2019 New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: 26 Jul 2019 New Zealand Standard Time