- Diversify your experience with a varied role in a supportive team
- Put your life skills and common-sense approach to good use
- 12 month fixed term contract in Lower Hutt
Want to do something better with your day? Kiwibank exists for one reason - to help make Kiwis better off. And with more than 800,000 customers, you'll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. Join the local bank that's challenging the big banks and help us continue to change banking for good.
We have a fixed term Recovery Representative opportunity available in our Lower Hutt office. We're proud to be different to other banks, and this isn't your typical debt recovery role. We don't work in silos; instead we have a blended structure, which means you'll get awesome variety…where no two days will be the same.
We aim to find financial solutions to get our customers back on track, so we're looking for customer focused people with a knack for problem solving and who can articulate solutions to our customers. We'll get you involved and proficient across the board - from home loans & overdrafts to credit cards and business banking. You'll also be encouraged to use your creativity to suggest and drive process improvements, so there's plenty of opportunity to make your mark.
So what will it take to ace this role?
- You'll be a true team player with great customer service skills, able to engage with a range of people in all types of situations
- Capable of having some challenging conversations at times, so some genuine life skills will go down well
- The ability to stay calm & friendly under pressure
You'll also be skilled at analysing problems and offering sensible solutions to help our customers to get back on track.
In return, we can offer you training and development, in a supportive and fun team that encourages you to challenge the norm. We'll want you to bring your personality to work and will support you to grow your career.
Applications will close on Tuesday 16 July at 9pm.
Please note: Hours for this role are 8am-4:30pm (Monday to Friday)