We have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Specialist to join our innovative and supportive People & Capability team. This is an exciting time to join our team and help grow and shape our recruitment function and ensure we attract, appoint and retain top talent! This is a 12-month, fixed-term position.
The primary focus of the Recruitment Specialist is to partner with managers across the business to provide guidance and advice with the end-to-end recruitment process. No two days are the same, and you'll be involved in advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, evaluation of psychometric assessment, selection, and appointment decisions. You'll play a key part in executing the overall recruitment strategy which will include contributing to the development of our EVP.
We are looking for someone who can effectively build strong relationships, influence leaders and continually look for ways to improve how we recruit the best talent.
What you'll do
- Assist and guide managers across each stage of the recruitment process.
- Ensure recruitment material is up to date and available to managers.
- Provide coaching to managers on recruitment 'best practice' both in group settings and 1:1.
- Build strong knowledge in our recruitment and onboarding systems in order to provide sound advice to internal customers.
- Lead recruitment system enhancements and remain up to date with industry changes and recruitment trends.
What you'll bring
- Previous experience in recruitment is highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills and confidence influencing stakeholders to drive outcomes.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships and work collaboratively.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on Offer?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer ongoing development and support with a strong, innovative culture. You will carve your own path with the support of the Trustpower team.
If you are interested in joining this collaborative and fun environment, then we invite you to check out the position description and apply now! If you have any questions about the role, please contact Paula Stenhouse via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 021 818 560.
Applications close Thursday 12 December 2019 at 5pm.