- Auckland territory; Highbrooke offices; strong BD requirement
- Proven mentorship & stability key; independent team;
- A sales role offering true job satisfaction; competitive package
An exciting opportunity for a strong sales and relationship building professional to work in a role where you’re really making a difference to young people’s lives and the ongoing success of this organisation. You will be responsible for providing support and stability to your team, while developing growth in new business initiatives.
The right person for this role will have the ability to juggle the provision of a solid foundation of support to your team of Area Managers, while developing connections and new business, specifically in the trades industry. You will also be managing a portfolio of existing business. You will be just as at home talking with young apprentices as you will be, with their hosts and new business connections.
The foundation of this role is as a mentor and motivator to both your established team and your apprentices, with maturity and empathy to support people in their first line of employment, as well as generating new trusting and reliable relationships with clients in the trades sector, contributing to the ongoing and extensive growth the organisation aims for.
You will be:
- Stable in nature; comfortable with change and process improvement
- Extensively generating new business growth
- Managing an existing portfolio of valued clients and apprentices in the plumbing and electrical space
- Managing and supporting an independent successful team
- Working closely at a cellular level with core business plans for future growth
- Supporting and mentoring young and enthusiastic people to succeed in their work
Who you will be:
- Highly organised and structured
- Mature, with a professional track record of sales and support
- An individual with a proven passion for working with the youth
- Someone very comfortable developing new business
- A great juggler and multi tasker with excellent time management
- A genuine and loyal part of a team
This is a growing industry, offering an enviable role within a team orientated, supportive and demanding role. If you believe you offer an exceptional service and have something truly special to bring to this organisation, I would love to hear from you. Please click “Apply” today.