- Are you a natural people person?
- Enjoy working with a high performing close knit team?
- Not afraid to get stuck in and get the job done?
We have an awesome opportunity for someone who likes meeting new people to help us grow our referrer networks for our Small Business lending offering, Open for Business. Our referral partners consist of brokers, accountants and franchisors whose primary customers are small-medium businesses. Your role will be to find, train and on-board new referrers while meeting sales targets.
- Travel across cities in the lower North Island meeting referrers
- Interact with a wide range of people including SME owners
- Have a good understanding of our lending policies and requirements
- Work closely with a team of small business lending consultants
- Provide excellent customers service to our referrers
We’re looking for someone who has:
- An established network of referrers
- A can do attitude and adapts quickly to change
- A proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong communication & decision making skills
- Strong knowledge of business deals/proposals and have good attention to detail
- A strong understanding of lending products, gained in Banking
Heartland Bank is a different kind of bank. We challenge the banking status quo and deliver radically better customer experiences by providing innovative ‘best or only’ banking products in niche markets under-serviced by the major banks. Digital origination and digital insights are core to our strategy. We’re straight up, we care about our customers and we thrive in a fast paced and agile environment. We offer all the good stuff- with benefits including life insurance, trauma insurance, income protection insurance and subsidised medical insurance to make sure you are well looked after.
We have a fast paced rapid change work environment so agility, grit, resilience and a sense of urgency is valued. We challenge our people to think laterally and to shake things up as we drive at pace to achieve and then exceed our goals.
Seize this rare opportunity!