At Trustpower we are proud to say that our roots stretch back almost 100 years and we've remained 100% New Zealand owned and operated. Trustpower is one of the largest companies on the NZX and the fifth largest energy generator with a range of hydro schemes across New Zealand. Our reputation for innovation is showcased by our new Head Office, which is designed around the concept of Activity Based Working; a creative way of working which promotes flexibility, and enables collaboration between individuals and teams.
We are looking for an experienced Reliability Engineer with leadership, collaboration and relationship building skills to join our Engineering and Development team. The Reliability Engineer will lead the development and implementation of our reliability engineering and condition monitoring frameworks for our broad and diverse portfolio of generation assets.
- Lead and coordinate asset failure investigation processes.
- Manage minor projects through scoping, tendering, execution and wrap up.
- Manage multiple work-streams with scheduling emphasis given to minimizing lost generation, maximizing revenue and reducing risk.
Skills & Experience
Your ability to connect with people will enable you to develop and maintain good professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will have reliability engineering experience in power generation or heavy industry along with:
- Relevant engineering qualification.
- Proficient in reliability methodologies and processes.
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical systems for generation plant.
- Knowledge of condition monitoring principles and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and able to interpret data to inform decisions and mitigate risks.
- High level of collaboration and influencing skills.
- Advanced interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer development and support with a strong, innovative culture. Working closely across the Generation team you will receive great exposure to different areas across the business, and grow your skill set along the way. We offer a competitive salary package and exciting assets to work on.
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we invite you to check out the position description and apply today! If you have any questions about this role, please contact Tim Syme via email at email@example.com or via phone on 027 839 5927.
Applications close 31st March 2019.