Here, you will have the opportunity to implement and drive a strong conduct culture across the AA enterprise through developing effective risk management and compliance frameworks, policies, processes and education.
Come join us as we enhance our risk management framework to meet new regulatory requirements. Working collaboratively with senior leaders and their teams you will help them identify and implement risk mitigation and control improvement actions.
You have a great canvas to influence, design and implement compliance development initiatives enterprise wide including our joint ventures. Using your current risk management experience with the Financial Advisers Act and Financial Markets Conduct Act you will be able to take this great canvas and turn it into a marvelous piece of art.
If you can tick yes to these requirements you will be well equipped to work within our complex business structure.
- Experience implementing Australian and New Zealand Risk Management Standard AS/NZ 31000
- 6-7 years' risk management experience operating at a senior level within a financial services or large business
- 2-3 years' experience in project management
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Experience in dealing with regulators and other key stakeholders
Find out where a career with the AA will take you.