Team Administrator - Wellington
SADD is a not for profit organisation that exists to empower young people and their communities to prevent harm on our roads.
You will love being part of a values-based organisation, with an inclusive and engaged culture, that functions as one inspired team.
We want someone who takes ownership of tasks at hand with a 'can do' attitude.
Do you thrive on working for a charity that is committed to helping keep our community safe?
Do you pride yourself on your ability to effectively manage processes and systems that contribute to helping achieve organisational goals?
Do you have a passion for road safety and supporting a team helping to educate the next generation of New Zealanders to make positive choices on the road?
This is your opportunity to join SADD as a team administrator on a part-time contract supporting the SADD team to help deliver our programmes to young Kiwis around the Country.
We are looking for a team player who is approachable and flexible who has the following qualities:
- Experience working in an administration role
- Proficient Microsoft Office suite skills
- Strong computer literacy and financial administration experience
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- A positive, enthusiastic and motivated mindset
- Is proactive, persistent, and confident in managing relationships with partners and suppliers
- The ability to be innovative and have a problem-solving approach towards organisational goals
- Flexibility and availability to travel when required
This is a part-time role based in Wellington. There is scope for flexibility in start times, and there are options to work from home when required. Some travel is required for this role, to attend the SADD conference in April and to participate in team meetings.
SADD is looking for someone who will support the SADD team to ensure we are able to achieve our goals of keeping young people safe on our roads.
If this sounds like you then apply now!