- Play a key part in our sales strategy! Be our CRM Guru!
- Partner with our sales leadership team to drive sales and margin growth!
- Monday to Friday only, dodge busy traffic and enjoy FREE parking!
A unique opportunity that is anything but the status quo where you'll own & influence sales initiatives and improve our CRM platform!
About the role:
At OfficeMax, our mission is simple - we help our customers do their best work. To fulfil this mission, we need only the best.
This role will play a pivotal part in ensuring our sales leadership team are provided with insightful information and recommendations to assist in driving our sales strategy. This will include extracting the maximum value from our opportunity pipeline, undertaking profitability analysis and identifying continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proactively work to identify trends within the sales market
- Analyse sales data and identify future growth opportunities
- Undertake profitability analysis
- Attend Senior Sales Leadership meetings and provide insights into the sales strategy
- Deliver consistent, accurate and timely sales reports
- Conduct regular performance evaluations
- Partner with various business functions to deliver risk and sales productivity insights
- Lead strategic development & improve OfficeMax CRM platform
- Provide training resources for CRM adoption to support end-users
- Proven experience in a Sales Analyst position
- Exceptional ability to decipher complex data and develop recommendations
- Project Management experience
- Ability to build cross functional business relationships
- Commercially astute
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with COGNOS or a similar business intelligence software would be preferable
What we offer:
- A Sales Analyst opportunity to enhance your data and analytics career
- An opportunity to initiate change and showcase your skills and expertise
- Work for an iconic brand with a strong social conscience
- Diverse & inclusive culture that fosters work-life balance
- Staff buying rates across all products
- Free parking, tea, coffee and onsite café
OfficeMax has expanded beyond the selling of pens and paper. We have become a leading supplier of complete workplace solutions - our exciting and diverse offering spans office products, café, technology solutions, furniture, packaging, safety, cleaning supplies and more.
OfficeMax continues to evolve -always pushing boundaries in the pursuit of excellence.
If you are ready to work for a leader in its field, apply on line now!