We are looking for a confident and outgoing Sales Consultant to join our AA Life Contact Centre.
AA is a known and trusted NZ Brand. This is reflected in the fact the AA Life has been voted the Most Trusted Brand by Readers Digest for six years in a row. We are looking for a superstar to help us make it to seven!
The ideal candidate will enjoy dealing with people, have an excellent phone manner and be highly motivated with drive and energy. Your efforts will not only reward you but will genuinely help others who need professional, friendly and efficient service.
This role reports to the Contact Centre Manager
With your proven history, you will be required to:
- Manage telephony (inbound and outbound) sales & customer queries, and email
- Cross sell and up-sell products and services
This is a full-time opportunity working 40 hours per week, roster based, in our Contact Centre located in Hamilton. We currently operate Monday to Friday.
What you need to bring to the role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and
- Ability to listen and then put into action
- Aptitude to self-motivate and take personal accountability
- Capability to work within a wider team
- Empathetic, with a positive outlook
- Previous sales experience in a call centre or customer service environment would be advantageous
- An understanding of medical terminology
- High level of computer literacy in MS office suite, web-based data systems
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!