We're looking for an enthusiastic Sales Coordinator to join our National Sales team on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for:
- Processing advertising bookings for agencies and direct clients on behalf of the sales team
- Coordinating advertising material to ensure it has arrived and is ready for publication
- Assisting the sales team with administration tasks and general sales support
This is a fast paced role where no two days are the same. To succeed you will need to be:
- Able to work individually as well as in a team
- Effective at maintaining and fostering effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to stick to important deadlines
- Motivated and resilient
Benefits of working with us include:
- Staff discounts on renowned papers and magazines including NZ House and Garden
- Working for a company that walks the talk on diversity
Stuff is a collection of digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. Proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, Stuff connects with 3.2 million Kiwis every month across its platforms, including NZ's largest news site, stuff.co.nz. But Stuff is no longer just a media company and is bringing Kiwis more of what they love with its range of sport, business and lifestyle events, and ventures.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.