Are you good at putting yourself in the customer's shoes? Do you enjoy administration and providing sales support? Want to have fun with language and be part of the team that runs New Zealand's favourite local social media site?
We're on the hunt for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join the Neighbourly team as our Sales Coordinator.
This role includes:
- Managing and coordinating bookings for client advertising
- Managing content for client campaigns
- Working alongside our national and direct sales teams
- Supporting business leaders and Neighbourly partners
To succeed you will need to:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have great written English. Creativity welcomed!
- Rock a can-do attitude and be an outside-the-box thinker
- Be systems and process-focused
You'll also be a customer-focused team player who is confident in a fast-paced role where no two days are the same. You'll be a whizz on email and confident at building strong relationships.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- Staff discounts on renowned papers and magazines including NZ House and Garden
- Staff deals on home services with our ventures including energyclubnz and Stuff Fibre
- You can say you work for NZ's leading media organisation that connects with over 3 million Kiwis a month!
Neighbourly.co.nz is now a wholly owned Stuff entity delivering New Zealand's largest private social network to over 1000 communities throughout New Zealand. With over 690,000 members from Bluff to Kaitaia, Neighbourly is New Zealand's most popular local social network helping Kiwis stay connected with their neighbourhoods and grow stronger, safer and happier communities. Find out more about Neighbourly at neighbourly.co.nz/about-us.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.