Are you customer service focused with a flair for admin? We're on the hunt for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join our Escalations team on a fixed term contract for 12 months. You'll be working with a collaborative team in an ever-evolving environment, you may be required to work autonomously so you'll be able to use your initiative and be proactive.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing a wide range of support tasks for both internal sales staff across the country and external customers
- Coordinating and submitting advertising material via our in-house systems to ensure it's ready for publication
This is a fast paced role where no two days are the same. To succeed you will need to be:
- Able to work individually as well as in a team
- Be effective at maintaining and fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to multitask and remain calm while prioritising multiple deadlines
- Providing solutions in a timely manner
- Motivated and resilient
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
Benefits of working with us include:
- Staff discounts on renowned papers and magazines including NZ House and Garden
- Working for a company that walks the talk on diversity
Stuff is a collection of digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. Proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, Stuff connects with 3.2 million Kiwis every month across its platforms, including NZ's largest news site, stuff.co.nz. But Stuff is no longer just a media company and is bringing Kiwis more of what they love with its range of sport, business and lifestyle events, and ventures.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.