What you will be doing:
Has anyone told you that you have a great way with words? Do you have a passion for helping people and contributing to a positive and collaborative team?
Due to company growth we are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join our Sales team. You will primarily be responsible for answering inbound sales calls and managing customer relationships to provide the best solutions to our prospective and exiting customers.
If you haven't done sales before; that's okay, we'll teach you everything you need to know, to be successful. You just need a whole heap of motivation and a positive, can-do attitude, and you can be part of this fun, vibrant and supportive team.
- Taking a genuine interest in every customer and providing them with exceptional service
- Proactively assessing customer needs and finding the best insurance solution for them
- Being a collaborative, engaging and actively involved team player
- Looking to put forward your ideas and initiatives to continually improve our customer experience
To shine in the role:
- Passion and drive for contributing to company success
- Sales or contact centre experience is desirable
- Dedication to provide excellent customer service
- A positive attitude and be a team player
- Commitment to quality in everything you do
You will start with 5 ½ weeks of full time paid training to get you up to speed (Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm). Once graduated from training, you will move on to a rotating roster, working 7.5-hour shifts totalling 37.5 hours a week between 8am - 6pm including some weekends.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and annual bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award-winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume. Our next Intake starts March 2nd 2020.