- CBD Location; close to all public transport routes
- Opportunity to take ownership and make this role your own
- Permanent, and full time; Flexible Monday-Friday (9am-6pm)
About the company:
This company is one of the country’s premier knitwear retailers, totally dedicated to delivering the most luxurious knitwear created in New Zealand!
About the role:
This role is a special and rare opportunity to take your retail experience, and channel it into this role where you will see your days spent approaching and helping customers in store, placing daily orders, arranging orders to be delivered as well as working alongside the owner to come up with some innovative sales targets and incentives for staff members.
To be successful you will be:
- Mature and well-presented
- Highly experienced within the retail environment
- Friendly, approachable, reliable and honest
- Innovative and full of initiative
- Great at leading a small team and have excellent leadership skills
- Good at training other staff members
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to work well with a wide variety of customers/employees
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone is ready to settle into a full time position where they can interact with customers, inspire and lead others and use your creativity to come up with ways that will enhance staff morale!
If this sounds like you, hit APPLY NOW!