An exceptional opportunity to join one of New Zealand's best-loved brands in Wellington or Auckland to leverage the Salesforce marketing automation platform and build, deliver and optimise high-performance email marketing campaigns.
- Well-known New Zealand brand
- Collaborative, driven, open workspace and team
- Central, modern offices based in Wellington or Auckland
- 12 month fixed term position with scope for development
What is this role all about?
The key focus of the Salesforce Marketing Executive role is to leverage the marketing automation platform to build, deliver and optimise email marketing campaigns.
You will work closely with designers, developers and campaign managers to set up, execute and report on email marketing campaigns within Salesforce. You'll also have a hand in running targeted social media, SMS and programmatic campaigns, and play a key support role in other marketing automation efforts and processes.
This role is a 12-month fixed term contract, reporting to the Senior Customer Lifecycle Manager. There is scope for development so a desire to build and try new ways of working is always welcome.
What you'll do
- Work with external and internal stakeholders to setup, execute and report on email marketing campaigns within Salesforce
- Design, implement and optimise A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to engagement, conversion rates and campaign ROI
- Understand, analyse and evaluate campaign metrics and communicate campaign performance to the marketing team
- Support marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies and industry standards
- Assist in integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software where required.
What you'll bring
- You'll have experience developing emails within marketing automation software (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot) with an understanding of segmentation and data-driven campaigns
- You're technical, highly-organised and results-driven with strong attention to detail and a passion for digital
- You're highly analytical and knowledgeable in email design best practice, and have a solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- You love A/B testing new ideas, coming up with new ways to drive conversion and measuring results, with continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts
- You're a problem-solver with a a real "can-do" attitude and positivity facing into new challenges.
We're looking for someone who is skilled in these areas, who is a great communicator and has the customer front-of-mind at all times. There is scope for development in the role, so a desire to push the boundaries and try new ways of working is always welcome.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Applications close 8 March at 9pm - but we'll review applications as we go, so apply today!
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time.