About the role
The Financial Account is responsible for providing support to the Country Finance Manager and working within a team of 7 to support the smooth operation of our large branch network across New Zealand in areas such as finance, accounting, payroll and business analysis.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Prepare and review the weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly financial accounts and Management reports for Senior Management and International Finance
- Reconcile trial balance and statutory accounts
- Prepare all tax returns
- Complete month-end and year-end processes
- Liaise with external auditors in the interim and year-end audit
- Manage and implement continuous improvement in the Finance department
- Other ad hoc projects accounting duties
You will need to demonstrate that you:
- Are accurate detailed and organised;
- Have strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Can communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Have relevant qualifications
About The Adecco Group
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. We deliver recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment life cycle. We consist of 18 New Zealand branches and 5,200 global offices spanning 60 countries, all sharing a culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork - just one of the things that made us the fifth most attractive company voted in the 'World's Best Workplaces' in 2018.
What we offer
- Spacious and modern offices in Auckland CBD
- A thorough onboarding process in your first twelve weeks
- Work within a Great Place to Work certified environment
- Global 'Fortune 500' company
- A commitment to diversity, equality and inclusiveness in the workplace
If you are looking to get your foot in the door to the corporate world with the added bonus of learning about recruitment, then please apply online, or for more information; contact HR Advisor, Tara Dennehy on 027 558 1294 for a confidential discussion.