- Opotiki location; free parking on site
- Small supportive team; working with the farming & kiwi industries
- Beautiful location; close to beaches
This reputable NZ owned and operated firm are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their small close-knit team. This is a hard-working team that bounces ideas off each other and works together to support all aspects of the business. We are looking to find a team player that has the ability to step into the business seamlessly.
As an experienced Senior Accountant, you will assist in leading and mentoring the team in combination with being responsible for high level and exciting clients that may include some project work. You will work on files in a client-focused manner working towards providing solution based and consultative service.
Duties will include:
- Preparing financial statements
- Reviewing the work of your peers
- Advisory for clients
- Management reporting
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Understanding IRD compliances
Skills & Experience
This role would suit someone who is looking to be hands-on and wants to do more than just the paperwork. To do well in this role you will enjoy banter with the locals and a beer with the team on a sunny Friday afternoon.
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Alicia Gordon by clicking on the Apply button now.