At Trustpower we are proud to say that our roots stretch back almost 100 years and we've remained 100% New Zealand owned and operated. We are one of the largest companies on the NZX and our reputation for innovation is showcased by our new Head Office, which is designed around the concept of Activity Based Working; a creative way of working which promotes flexibility, and enables collaboration between individuals and teams.
You will be joining the Retail Markets Commercial Analysis team as a Senior Commercial Analyst. The team is responsible for financial analysis around new and existing offerings, identifying opportunities for sales, and providing support for the wider Markets team. We also play a key part in creating and enhancing different data analysis reports and monitoring the current state of our offerings.
- Participate in new market and innovation initiatives to enhance shareholder returns
- Complete profitability analysis in support of product price and proposition determination
- Complete official information disclosures
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and profitability
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst, who is a fast learner, has a thing for numbers and can work both individually and in a team. Along with:
- The ability to drive process improvements and system changes
- Advanced reporting skills
- The ability to challenge decisions and question the status quo
- The problem-solving ability
- Bachelor's Degree with strong Numerical focus, or similar experience
What's in it for you?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer development and support with a strong, innovative culture. You will carve your own path with the support of your team leader and team and get to work with some outstanding people!
If this sounds like you, check out the position description and apply. Please call Elena Smirnova on 021 920 495 if you have any questions. Applications close 11pm, Sunday 3rd of March.