Suncorp is a place where you can make a difference in our customers’ lives through the work you do. We are down-to-earth, open and our focus is firmly on what you do, not when and where you work, outcomes matter and positively impacting the community is important to us.
Due to a parental leave we have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Digital Engagement Advisor in our Customer Experience team for 12 months. This opportunity is ideal for those looking to be part of an exciting team responsible for creating experiences our customers value. You will leverage best in class technology to create customer centric digital solutions.
- Utilise design methodologies across all Suncorp NZ digital properties, and leverages tools to enable data and insight driven personalised and omni-channel customer experiences, to deliver the desired experience design.
- Deliver valuable outcomes through contributing towards strategic planning and tactical delivery of digital experience initiatives across all Suncorp NZ digital properties, while ensuring alignment with the Suncorp NZ business plan.
- Use customer centric design principles, such as Human Centred Design, to create and optimise the customer experience, across digital and non-digital touchpoints.
- Conduct and/or obtain research and analysis to inform the optimisation of existing customer experiences and the creation of new customer experiences.
- Ownership of Suncorp’s websites (vero.co.nz and asteronlife.co.nz) including the Optimisation Programme and BAU changes for these digital assets.
- Work closely with all relevant business stakeholders to have visibility of the entire user journey and promote consistency (a seamless journey) across digital and other non-digital touchpoints.
- Play the role of a digital customer experience subject matter expert on all digital projects and BAU initiatives, and advocate for the optimal digital user experience through data informed insights.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital optimisation with a solid understanding of diverse conversion rate optimisation approaches and tactics
- Proven experience of utilising customer centric design principles
- High proficiency in Adobe Analytics and conversion optimisation tools (A|B and Multivariate testing tools, online surveys, heat/scroll maps) to obtain data informed usability insights
- Track record in identifying customer journeys and optimising digital user journeys to achieve business objectives
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract starting in January 2020, ideally.
About the company:
At Suncorp we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers.
If this sounds like you, apply online now!
For more information, please visit our careers website - https://www.suncorp.co.nz/careers.html
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time