KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
KPMG's Advisory business partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from distilling 'big data' to reveal valuable insights, to improving operational performance, optimising risk, restructuring an operation or seizing a new business opportunity.
- A role in our Wellington Consulting team as a Business Case Practitioner, will include working with public and private sector clients advising on business case development, facilitating content and process, reviewing and quality assuring business cases.
- Provide clients with the full suite of capabilities required to provision services and drive high value, sustainable transformation in their business service models
- Negotiate and deliver on those client expectations
- Ensure customer/stakeholder satisfaction enabling the development of business across a wide range of industries
- Identify and proactively respond to new business opportunities to provide added value to clients
- Apply an awareness and understanding of the general business and economic environments in undertaking engagements
- Assist with staff supervision, counselling, review and on the job coaching of staff on individual engagements
- Contribute to the development and marketing of new products and services
- Actively seek feedback from clients to ensure our service quality is maintained
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant practical advisory experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in staff supervision
- Demonstrated ability in business development and advisory
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of the project team
- Driven and enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- An ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.