- Are you an experienced internal auditor?
- Do you have a passion for working within the Financial Services sector?
- Exciting Wellington based role in the re-vamped, new look Audit & Assurance team at Kiwibank
If you're going to work for a bank, make it the local bank that cares about Kiwis. The Audit & Assurance Team at Kiwibank has changed. New people, new structure etc - it's an exciting time to join Kiwibank as we move into a transformation phase.
What's the role about?
Based in Wellington, this is a rare opportunity to exercise your expertise in a new look skilled team with plenty of opportunity to learn and progress.
You will be assisting the new Chief Internal Audit Officer and key stakeholders in the business in providing high quality advice and recommendations on the improvement of management processes, systems and controls. You will also be ensuring we do everything right, while we start our transformation into the future. We're keeping it real and being gutsy at the same time.
To achieve this, you'll work side by side with a pragmatic and forward-thinking team who are focused and driven to achieve great results.
What experience are we looking for?
- Extensive relevant Financial Services experience, a significant portion ideally at a senior level in an Audit & Assurance team
- Experience in operational risk and/or compliance audit (experience of project assurance and/or data analytics would be great, but not a deal breaker)
- Ideally, you'll have worked in complex environments working with a range of stakeholders including to executive level
- Your ability to strike the right balance between process and pragmatism and strong relationship management skills, means you won't have any trouble influencing at the top table
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is preferred
At Kiwibank we're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Apply Now!
Applications close Friday 31st January 2020 at 9pm.