- Are you an experienced internal auditor?
- Do you have a passion for working within the Financial Services sector
- Exciting Wellington or Auckland based role at Kiwibank
If you're going to work for a bank, make it the local bank that cares about Kiwis. Kiwibank started out by challenging the Aussie banks, and now we're big enough to make a difference. Come and be a part of something special.
What's the role about?
Based in either Wellington or Auckland, this is a rare opportunity to exercise your expertise in a skilled team whilst having plenty of opportunity to learn and progress. If you're Auckland based, there will be regular travel to Wellington required (including overnight).
You will assist the Group Head of Internal Audit and Executive Managers in providing high quality advice and recommendations on the improvement of management processes, systems and controls.
To achieve this, you'll work side by side with a pragmatic and forward-thinking team who are focused and driven to achieve great results.
What experience are we looking for?
- Relevant Financial Services experience, a significant portion ideally at a senior level in an internal audit team
- Experience in operational risk and/or compliance audit (experience of project assurance and/or data analytics would be great, but not a deal breaker)
- Ideally you'll have worked in complex environments working with a range of stakeholders including to executive level
- Your ability to strike the right balance between process and pragmatism and strong relationship management skills, means you won't have any trouble influencing at the top table
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are preferred
So what are you waiting for? Be gutsy - apply today and let's see what impact we can make together.
Applications close Monday 15th April at 9pm.
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time, so apply now!