- Drive growth in new and innovative ways
- Manage a high preforming team
- Awesome Newmarket location
A bit about the job
First things first, you’ll be our Senior Manager – Marketing, a brand new role that we’ve created to lead the marketing function. You’ll be responsible for working alongside our Open for Business, Retail, Motor, Seniors Finance & Livestock teams to drive growth in new & innovate ways and be market leaders in these areas.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing the team’s day-to-day execution of marketing activity including prioritisation and resource allocation
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing activity across all channels
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns, product launches and brand awareness initiatives for new or existing products
- Managing lead generation and customer retention campaigns
- Managing the marketing budget
- Developing and growing the team’s internal capabilities to ensure we have a good range of skill in-house
- Optimisation of our marketing tools and processes – particularly to create more personalised customer interactions.
Is this you?
You’re proactive, team oriented and know how to influence and drive results. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and confident making decisions even in the face of uncertainty. You’re hands on and not afraid of a bit of hard work. You’re innovative, curious and always looking for new opportunities and ways to improve things. You’re engaging, influential and pride yourself on your stakeholder management.
The important things:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in retail, banking or finance
- Proven track record using marketing initiatives to drive growth
- Ability to make things happen in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Proven people management experience
- You’re a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
And, this is us…
Heartland Bank is a different kind of bank. We challenge the banking status quo and deliver radically better customer experiences by providing innovative ‘best or only’ banking products in niche markets under-serviced by the major banks.
We’re straight up, we care about our customers and we thrive in a fast paced and agile environment. The Heartland team are super welcoming and have some great social events, working in Newmarket you’ll be never short of somewhere to grab lunch and travel is made easy with public transport and parking options.
We offer all the good stuff- with benefits including life insurance, trauma insurance, income protection insurance and subsidised medical insurance to make sure you are well looked after.
Does this sound like what you’re after? Apply now and we can have a chat.