Are you passionate about your customers? Are you an experienced marketer with proven background in Direct and Digital marketing? We have a fantastic role for you. You will be working collaboratively with the Content and Communication Marketing Manager and the wider organisation to help implement and deliver compliant, consistent and clear content and customer communication that supports AA Insurance's position as one of New Zealand's leading brands. Key to this role will be your passion for creating good customer outcomes through effective communication that informs and reassures our customers. Your days will be busy with:
- Recommending and implementing customer communication initiatives and programmes in conjunction with the Marketing Manager
- Proactively ensuring that website content is informative, engaging and on brand.
- Continually reviewing activity to ensure ongoing effectiveness including reporting, process, results and analysis.
- Developing all customer communications across all formats such as written templates, notices and scripting.
- Acting as the marketing and consumer advocate in cross functional projects to deploy customer communications for business or regulatory updates.
- Manage and coordinate internal & external agency resources.
To shine in the role:
- Proven experience in digital and direct marketing.
- Experience using marketing automation platforms
- Campaign and project management experience, including budget and stakeholder management.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a marketing related discipline is essential.
- Outstanding attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with a background in writing.
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously.
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter by 4th March 2020.