- International development projects; training provided
- Compensation for over time; ASAP start
- Flexible management, social and supportive team
They are an international leading company who provides consulting and project management services for overseas development. A forward-thinking company who is innovative in agriculture, natural resource management, climate change adaptation, coastal and marine resources. A friendly, social and loyal team, who value their staff and provide ample support and training to develop within.
A senior Project manager role responsible for running day to day projects and time management, budgeting and liaising between contractors and clients to ensure a smooth, on time and on budget project.
- Day to day management and running of projects
- Coordination of budgets
- Coordination of contractors, sub-contractors and technical experts
- National and overseas communication
- Liaising with staff
- Planning and time frame management
- Building strong rapport with contractors and clients
- Document preparation
- Overseas travel to the sites – approx. every 2 -3 months for 2-3 weeks at a time
- Previous experience in project management
- Experience in liaising with contractors, sub-contractors and experts
- Strong document reporting skills
- High level of communication both verbal and written
- Hard working, dedicated, driven and reliable
- Strong relationship building/management skills
- International consulting experience would be advantageous but not necessary
What’s in it for me?
- Central location
- Opportunity in a worldwide leading company
- Flexible management style
- Compensation on over time
- Training and development
- Social and supportive team
- Valued staff members – day off on your birthday, team outgoings
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate and click apply.
Applications will be reviewed from the 7th of January onwards.