Why Work For Us
A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Heritage Hotel Auckland is one of Auckland city's most recognisable historic landmark buildings, the iconic Farmers department store building. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 18 hotels in 14 New Zealand locations.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive wages
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts including hotel rooms
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Access to the Employee Assistance programs
- Great place to work!
About the role:
Due to internal promotion we are looking for a full time Senior Receptionist in our Front Office team. You will be responsible for acting as an Assistant Manager when required assisting in the smooth delivery of the hotel operations whilst providing our guests with friendly and efficient service on their arrival and departure.
You will be a clear communicator that promotes and encourages teamwork leading from the front you will be the face of guest satisfaction whilst upholding hotel policies, procedures and best work practices efficiently and promptly.
This role works on a rotating roster with Morning shifts starting as early as 7am and late shifts finishing around midnight. Having a good availability and being able to work a rotating roster are essential. You will be a Senior Receptionist looking for your next step in your career acting as an Assistant Manager when required and delivering your excellent service as a Receptionist.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Previous leadership experience in a front office position is advantageous
- Opera knowledge is essential
- Excellent English communication skills, including exceptional numeracy skills
- Ability to achieve high guest satisfaction and customer service
- Full drivers licence, with ability to drive manual cars
- First Aid Certificate
- General Managers Certificate