- Are you passionate about transformation?
- Exciting new Wellington or Auckland based role at Kiwibank?
- Come join the bank focused on making Kiwis better off
This role is all about supporting the business as part of the Strategy Team in the ideation, development and delivery of key enterprise strategies. This is a new position focused on identifying emerging strategic risks, gaps and opportunities for Kiwibank - and developing associated 'strategic plays' to address them. Exciting stuff!
In the context of the broader strategy, you will be working closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure strategic objectives and changes are effectively understood and translated across different areas, functions, projects to ultimately deliver our transformation through the business plan.
What are we looking for!
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience and proven success in leading strategic execution and delivery in a complex commercial environment preferably in the financial services or equivalent industry
- Have strong analytical and conceptual skills with proven success at taking high level concepts and developing detailed and actionable objectives and measures from them
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and enthusiastic outcome focused approach with an active commitment to self improvement
- Enjoy the challenge of the unfamiliar and learn quickly when faced with new problems
- Are an active team member, contributing to the open, fun and high performing culture
We're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. So if you think you've got what it takes, and you're keen to be part of our journey, then we'd love to hear from you!
Applications close Monday 9th December at 9pm, and we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time - so apply today!