- Well established and successful company with long standing staff members
- Great rate with ability to earn more with overtime if wanted
- Career opportunities to grow and develop yourself, with help from the business.
My client is one of the bigger employers within the Tauranga area. They have a values based culture and ensure their staff are looked after and rewarded for their hard work. They have a long standing team that all work together to deliver the required results and keep the service centre functioning successfully. Based in sunny Mount Maunganui with onsite parking, you’ll be provided with everything you need to succeed in your job and drive your career forward.
You will be working in the distribution area. The duties rotate between the team. You could expect to be cleaning and maintaining machinery, packaging products, quality checking, loading boxes or forklift driving. Off season, you’ll be working within a team of 13, with an additional 8 people during peak seasons. The work can be physical and requires a solid appreciation of health and safety requirements.
You must have:
- A good attitude and initiative – you think it wouldn’t be hard to find, but we just want people who care about doing a good job and think about what they are doing.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be reliable and a proven work ethic, references required
- Be fit and healthy and able to lift 25kg
- A forklift license is preferable, but if you don’t have one, still apply
The team are well established and enjoy a bit of banter throughout the day – they work together and have a family feel to them. They get their work done (and do it well) and then can all have a laugh together. Don’t miss out on joining a company that puts its workers first. Click Apply Now to submit your info and be considered.