An exciting and newly created role now exists within our Provisioning and Assure Team. We are looking for a Service Manager - Assure to come onboard as a senior leader to ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience as well as enhance the teams' technical knowledge and capability.
With a passion for providing excellent customer service, the Service Manager - Assure will guide and direct their team and relevant business units, focus on enhancing Telco technical support knowledge and skills, and initiate automation where possible. In addition to implementing strategies to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction, they will make technological improvements to new and existing processes.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong leadership skills as well as a thorough understanding of the Telco industry and best practice processes to help push our business forward.
- Provide strong leadership, coaching and mentoring to your team
- Ensure the end-to-end technical support process across all services and products is adhered to and achieved, including the fast turnaround of faults
- Review the current Assure processes and deliver recommendations/implement improvements where possible
- Work closely with the relevant business units to ensure our Assure team provide superior support services
- Collaborate and work closely with internal and external NOC teams and Third Parties to drive internal and external process improvement
- Look for ways to improve business processes for both internal and external parties
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry front and/or back office
- Proven experience leading multi-functional teams
- Ability to influence vendors and internal stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills /quick thinking /practicality /decision-making skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships and work collaboratively
What's on Offer?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer ongoing development and support with a strong, innovative culture. You will carve your own path with the support of the Trustpower team. Our Provisioning and Assure team aren't satisfied with just settling, and instead search for excellence in everything we do. You will always be encouraged and supported to become the best you can be!
So if you are interested in joining this collaborative and fun environment, then we invite you to check out the position description and apply now! If you have any questions about the role, please contact Hallit Bresloff on 021 2289 635 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday, 17 March 2019.