My Client is an iconic New Zealand company with a substantial portfolio of products. It has manufacturing and warehouse facilities. Production lines include steam baking, hot fill glass, plastic, and more!
My client believes in being fiercely independent and doing what they feel is right and sometimes that means taking the path less travelled. Joining them means joining a global organisation with very exciting growth plans. With a fresh approach, we aspire to be the leading innovator and creator of food in NZ. Whilst their ambitions are big, they do not want to feel big. Basically, my client is an awesome place to work full of equally awesome people.
About the Opportunity
We have multiple opportunities for two or more exceptional Shift Managers to join our Production Team on a full-time basis. This position is based in Mangere, Auckland.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for the management of an area/shift to achieve production targets and coordinate workflow by ensuring efficient use of resources and time management.
We are looking for a motivated and results driven Shift Managers with the following skills:
* Ability to set a high-performing team environment, develop staff and build strong relationships
* You will need to have a good level of business acumen - managing to a budget is essential.
* Confident self-starter with high energy and drive, combined with strong organisational skills
* Must be organised with strong planning skills
* Must display strong work ethic and be results driven
* Have excellent understanding of business data and how to forecast and track progress on projects
* Must have experience in continuous improvement projects and/or lean manufacturing
* Experienced in a manufacturing/FMCG environment with food manufacturing preferred
* Excellent problem-solving capability
* As a Team player, you are known for your honesty, integrity and communication skills as well as your ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities.
The Box Ticking Stuff:
* Full NZ licence
* All applicants must agree to pre-employment drug testing and health assessments.
* Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
If you are interested in a great career with progression opportunities working with an amazing team, APPLY NOW!