On behalf of our client, a National contractor we are seeking a number of Safety Traffic Management Staff (STMS) who have on-site experience in and around the Otago/Southland area.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right people and will allow access into a reputable and experienced company.
To be successful in this role STMS will be able to demonstrate the following
- Minimum Class 1 license, Class 2 would be advantageous
- Clean driving record
- Minimum STMS L1
- The ability to read, understand and implement Traffic Management Plans
- Construct Safe or the willingness to obtain it
This is a temporary role, however future opportunities are available for people with the right attitude and enthusiasm. Can you demonstrate the following?
- A strong focus on safety and quality
- Construction or civil experience
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty, be fit and strong
- Provide a minimum of two work related referees
- Have good people skills and take direction
- Ability to work in a small team and have the initiative to work alone
- Take responsibility for your own work
- Keen to learn new skills
- A want to succeed
To be considered for these positions, please apply online and attach a current CV and any relevant employment related certificates.
All appointments will be subject to a pre-employment drug-test and security check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you would like to discuss either of these opportunities, please call Lagi on 03 477 4036.