100% New Zealand owned and operated with an IT team adopting leading edge technologies in the Cloud platform. As an organisation we value a creative way of working which promotes flexibility, and enables collaboration between individuals and teams.
Opportunities have opened up within the Provisioning and Assure Agile team and Digital Delivery team. We are looking for two Software Developers who will work in each of these dedicated agile teams. One team has a focus on helping our staff ensure they have the right tools to provide an amazing customer experience and the other delivers amazing online experiences through digital channels. The focus will be application development, integration, maintenance and support as part of the delivery team.
- Designing, developing, enhancing and implementing database and application (software) solutions, including application programs and interfaces
- Providing technical support for solutions delivered
- Adhering to REST principles when implementing integration solutions
- Engage with the wider team to ensure solution meets the desired business needs
Skills & Experience
- Experience in .net framework and .net core
- Experience in Cloud platform technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Experience with architectural patterns of APIs
- Knowledge of SSIS packages
- Can build effective relationships and can deal with ambiguity comfortably
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Experience in fast-paced and complex integration environments
What's on Offer?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer development and support with a strong, innovative culture. You will receive great exposure to different areas across the business, and grow your skill set along the way. We offer a competitive salary package and an exciting way of working.
We are open to flexible working arrangements for this role - if you've got what we're after, we'll make it work.
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we invite you to review the position description and apply today!
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Anton Badenhorst on 021 241 3376 or email@example.com