- Are you ready to join our sophisticated IT team dedicated to innovation & software development?
- Are you a Pronto fanatic ready to utilise your expertise to the fullest?
- If you're adept at the 4th-generation programming language, this opportunity is for you!
If you want real work life balance where you can utilise your passion for Software Engineering and work from home, this is an opportunity you won't want to miss!
About the role:
If the words Informix 4gl, RPG, Ingres, Clipper & Clarion bring a twinkle to your eye and you are seeking a reputable company to put those skills to good use, our Software Engineer position is a great opportunity for you to continue to raise your personal brand and career with OfficeMax.
In this role, you will provide on-going support in software development for our Pronto ERP systems and will be involved in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, from business analysis, to coding, to systems implementation. You will also provide excellent support to internal and external customers across a wide range of Applications projects.
Our talented IT team is focused on delivering the best solutions to meet our business needs. We can offer you a dynamic learning environment and the chance to be involved in exciting Australasian projects.
What are we after:
- Solid software development and programming experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in 4GL on an ERP system (preferably Pronto)
- Knowledge of relationship Databases (preferably Oracle) in a commercial environment
- Working experience with UNIX/Linux shell scripting, Cognos and Mulesoft
- Strong structured approach to change control and documentation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical aptitude
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be based outside of Auckland and work remote
- A competitive remuneration package
- Staff buying rates
- Supportive and fantastic team culture
- Dynamic learning environment
- The chance to work for a market leader with a strong social conscience
We sell so much more than pens and paper! OfficeMax is a leading supplier of complete workplace solutions, our diverse offering spans office products, teaching resources, café, technology solutions, furniture and design, packaging, print solutions, cleaning supplies and more!
This is a rare opportunity so apply now and don't miss out!