Trustpower generates renewable electricity through more than 35 hydroelectric power stations located around New Zealand. As our business grows, and we look to launch exciting new products and services such as Mobile to support our multi product bundle offers of power, phone and internet, we are looking for a talented Solutions Architect to join our Technology Delivery team and design top-class solutions to meet our customer needs.
This is a hands-on role that involves much more than just diagrams and documentation. We need someone who will manage business stakeholders effectively as well as roll their sleeves up to support developers and our agile teams. You must be capable of designing smart, flexible, simple and innovative solutions across a complex environment.
This is a great and unique opportunity to help define and shape the Architecture function at Trustpower.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to develop technical designs that challenge the status-quo and support innovation.
- Architect level .Net and API experience.
- Proficient in a broad range of Microsoft Technologies including Microsoft Azure and Hybrid Cloud environments.
- Experience in aligning software architecture and development processes.
- Exceptional communication skills - ability to handle and pitch confidently to stakeholders.
- Love working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
What's on Offer?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer development and support with a strong, innovative culture. Working closely across our agile delivery teams you will receive great exposure to different areas across the business, and grow your skill set along the way. We offer a competitive salary package and exciting projects to work on as well as an amazing location and activity based working environment.
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we invite you to check out the position description and apply today! If you have any questions about this role, please contact Steve Bunce via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 021 242 1907
Applications close Friday, 2 August 2019 at 4pm.