- Ready to showcase your customer service expertise?
- Exceptional opportunity within our talented Specialists Helpdesk team!
- Monday to Friday only! Superb Highbrook location, free parking!
- Are you looking for an empowered role where you can demonstrate and showcase your customer-centric talent?
We sell so much more than just pens and paper!
OfficeMax is a leading supplier of complete workplace solutions, wherein our diverse offering spans from office products, café, technology solutions, furniture and design, packaging, print solutions, cleaning supplies and much more!
About the role:
At OfficeMax, our mission is simple - be obsessed with customers in assisting them do their best work. To fulfil this mission, we need the very best.
Working within our Specialist Helpdesk environment, you will be part of a talented team who engages with a variety of customers and suppliers across the business. This diverse role will see you determine customer requirements and deliver products and services centred on our customer needs.
- Respond to customer queries, providing solutions and delivery updates
- Coordinate product repairs
- Build and maintain key relationships with suppliers
- Process service invoices
We are after someone who:
- Is focused on delivering customers with outstanding service
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail
- Displays initiative and is solution focused
- Displays strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Is able to build strong working relationships
- Excels working in fast paced environment and able to switch tasks easily
- Is proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Salesforce Service cloud would be advantageous
We are proud of our diverse culture here at OfficeMax and foster an environment that works with everyone's values - in fact it's a core part of our vision. Through openness, diversity and inclusion, we help our work mates and our customers achieve their goals.
What we offer:
- A comprehensive tailored training programme
- Fun and supportive culture
- Staff buying rates
- Exposure to various career development opportunities
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity! Apply on line today!